3 Days Tour From Marrakech to M'hamid Desert
DAY 1 : Marrakech – Ouarzazate (B,D)
After breakfast we’ll leave for Ouarzazate via the Tizi Ntichka Pass. So today you will enjoy the beautiful scenery over the High Atlas mountains and appreciate the remarkable Berber villages. Before you get to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. It was built by the last Berber chieftain El Glaoui Et-Hami in the late 19th century; furthermore it is now a UNESCO matrimonial historical site, which today still houses many Glaoui family members. Then lunch is by the Kasbah before we continue to Ouarzazate, “ the Hollywood of Africa”.
Here you have the option of visiting the studios to see props used in some movies you might have seen, such as “Gladiator”, “Jewel of the Nile” “the last temptation of Christ”and “The Sahara”. Finally on this Marrakech Best Tours, overnight will be in our fancy riad with dinner and breakfast.
DAY 2 : Ouarzazate – Zagora – M'hamid (B,D)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before embarking on a day trip to Zagora, a town in the Draa River Valley. For centuries this valley served as a link between the Sahara and northern Morocco for the trading caravan routes that passed by the river.Sit back and soak up the views on the drive through beautiful small Moroccan towns and Berber villages along the river, including Agdz and and Zagora. Arriving in M'hamid in the evening, enjoy a 4*4 ride as you head to a Berber campsite. Go for a sunset camel ride and before you will have dinner and stay overnight in traditional tents for a real desert experience. Overnight: Berber campsite in M'hamid.
DAY 3 : M'hmid – Zagora – Marrakech (B)
Rise and shine for an early breakfast before heading to the giant sand dunes of Erg Lihoudi to watch a sunrise over the Sahara Desert. Located near the desert oasis town of M’hamid, the sweeping 328-feet (100-meter) dunes of Erg Lihoudi are an incredible sight, especially at dawn. Don’t forget your camera for this once-in-a-lifetime experience! After your time at the sand dunes, it’s time to head back to Marrakech, located about 6.5 hours away. Stop in Ouarzazate for lunch (own expense), some free time and a guided visit of the Oscar Studios, before arriving back at your Marrakech hotel at around 6pm.
Tour Gallery :
What's Included :
- 1 night accommodation in the category of hotel/Riad chosen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off where you want
- Hotel/riad overnight stays (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey
- Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort 4*4/minivan
- Service quality
- Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
- Camel Per person
- Sightseeing by English Speaking Local Guides
What's Excluded :
- Air fare travel
- Entrance to monuments
- Ait Ben Haddou Day Trip
- Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip
- Imlil Village Day Trip
- Essaouira City Day Trip
- Ourika valley Day Trip
- Day Trip to Fes city Tour
- Fes to Chefchaouen Day Trip
Tours From Marrakech
- 2 Days Desert Tour to Zagora Sahara
- 3 Days Tour to Merzouga Desert
- 4 Days Tour to Merzouga end in Fes
- 5 Days Tour to Erg Chebbi Desert
- 5 Days Tour to Merzouga Sand Dunes & Fes
- 6 Days Tour to Merzouga Desert & Chefchaouen
- 8 Days Tour to Imperial Cities & Sahara
- 9 Days Grand Tour to Merzouga Sand Dunes
- 11 Days Grand Tour to Discover Morocco
Important Notes :
If you want there's also an itenirary with same information to visit Merzouga Desert.
The price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower the cost per person.
All accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
We are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property. You should take reasonable care with your belongings at all times.