Day Excursion From Fes to Chefchaouen city
Itinerary Details :
After breacfast in your Riad Hotel around 8 AM we will start your day trip from Fes to Chefchaouen is a breathtaking day trip towards a small town that's ful of both charm and authenticity.First of all, we will begin our trip with crossing the streets lined with blue and white houses, where you'll explore new highlights, cuture, traditions and values of native poeple.The trip to Chefchaouen is an extraordinary destination for admiring the Rif Mountains as they provide a unique landscape that cannot be found anywhere else.
During this fascinating day trip to the blue city, we'll enjoy the panoramic landscape and clean air.Before our arrival to the heart of Chefchaouen, we will drive in surrounded forests, most magnificent valleys, gorges.In addition, we discover the famous Uta el- Hammam square in the heart of the city that surrounded by typical cafes and restaurants.
Next, we'll lead you to see the Kasbah, a refurbished castle with a beautiful garden, a small ethnographic museum and art gallery Besides, this day trip will be incomplete if we don't see the Grand Mosque.The view is a delight.
Later on, we will drive to Volubilis to visit this ancient roman city.At the end of our 1-day trip to Chefchaouen from Fes, we will return back to Fez and drop you off in your accommodation.
Tour Gallery :
What's Included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle at disposal
- Well Experienced driver
- English Speaking local guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments & Museums
What's Excluded :
Tours From Fes
- 2 Days Morocco Tour to Merzouga Sahara Desert
- 3 Days Tour to Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert
- 3 Days to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
- 4 Days Tour to Marrakech via Sahara Desert
- 5 Days Tour to Marrakech via Erg Chebbi Dunes
- 6 Days Tour to Marrakech via Merzouga desert
- 7 Days Trip to Merzouga Ending in Marrakech
- 12 Days Grand Tour to Imperial Cities & Sahara